Episode #42 – CRAFT BOWL
January 1, 2021
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on January 4, 2021
Episode #42 CRAFT BOWL 2021
Whew! The long and the short of it is, HOW FUNN!
We had some very special crafters on the show. Each have so much to offer the crafting community. We loved them all, didn’t we?
Be sure to scroll down for their social media links, bios, and great submissions made live without any preparation! Thank you, Jayma, Ardyth, and Crafty Al. You guys got 2021 off to an incredibly cute start!
Be sure to support them by following them, liking their posts, and using their affiliate links.
Another interesting combination of parameters for our Craft Bowl Guest Crafters!
Every week there is a “curve ball” that stretches us just a little and we end up with cute cards that would never have been made otherwise. The wheel is a creativity block buster!
By the huge amount of submissions, all outstanding, the wheel and our Guest Crafters stirred up your creative juices! From Sweden to Australia and lots of points in between the wheel is bringing the world a little closer. WoW, you brought game!
You are invited to join the Craft Roulette Facebook group. We’ll feature many of these cute cards in the group this week, so you can encourage the contributor, share with your friends, and be inspired. Be sure to join us, but to be approved all the questions must be answered and you must agree to the rules. Thank you!
During this episode, you’ll learn….
- some tips about Distress Oxides
- how to use primary colors with a Christmas theme
- how the wheel’s parameters stretch our creativity
- what favorite color our Guest Crafters have in common
- creativity can come from parameters
- why 4.25″ x 4.25″ card is Ardyth’s favorite
- a cool technique to use with Stardust Stickles
- Ardyth’s secret for sequin placement
- about Gina K. ink cubes
- about Sheetload of Cards by Crafty Al
- Next Friday for Episode #43 with Crafty Mama Diaries’ Helen Shlette. See details below!
- Please share this post, subscribe to our YouTube.com/CraftRoulette channel
- Follow and like us on Facebook.com/marygunnFUNN and SHARE with your friends!
- Click on “Get Reminder” for next Friday’s show now on Facebook.com/marygunnFUNN
- Sign up for our FUNN mail newsletter which is sent out on Fridays
- For more structured paper crafting & art related classes, enroll in FUNN University.
WE ARE CURRENTLY BUILDING OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, please subscribe to our Craft Roulette YouTube channel. We have another show almost ready to launch, but we need more subscribers before we do. Thank you!
Creativity is taking an idea and putting it in action. Try it, you’ll love it!
Thank you, all, and have some FUNN with the show and the submissions. See you Friday.