October 2, 2020
ProjectFancy Fold card
ColorsYellow & red
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on October 5, 2020
This was such a FUNN evening! Thank you, Miss Carrie, for joining us and sharing not only your cute creations, but your sweet FUNNy self.
Episode #30’s submissions look so autumnal in every regard. After all, it was just about a week ago, the butterflies were in my yard, and now the leaves are taking their turn. Besides the fact that FUNN folds made my blood run cold for a moment, I am so glad it was a parameter because of all the ideas in the outstanding submissions! We have a great variety of ideas in the gallery below; don’t forget to use these fab projects when you hit a speed bump in your creative process.
During the show, you’ll discover:
– How Cricut got Miss Carrie in the card making world.
– How Miss Carrie likes to teach people how to use their products
– About a design team 31 Days of Christmas Cards collab with other Guest Crafters like Jayma Malme (Episodes 21 and Episode 28) and Katy Taylor– (Episode #25)
– Which day Miss Carrie will release her 31 day card video (Wednesdays
– What Miss Carrie’s “bowl of mess” is
– Watch Miss Carrie make an incredible card
– How Miss Carrie’s parenting and crafting is the same
– so many FUNN Miss Carrie stories about Sasquatch, men’s movies, thrashers, cars, and a reverse birthday gift!
Be sure to click on all the links in this post to find and follow Miss Carrie’s Creations!
Thank you, Miss Carrie! We look forward to having you come back and play again soon!
Thank you so much for watching and chatting during the live show, sharing this blog, subscribing to our social media, and sending in such tremendous and diverse ideas! See you Friday at 6:30 p.m. Central with our special Guest Crafter Erin Jacobson!