May 21, 2021
ColorsBlue and 2 colors
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on May 24, 2021
Ashley Young (Ashley Young Papers) and Luna (her beautiful kitty) joined us on Craft Roulette on Episode #62 and we’re so glad they did! I think it is so interesting in hearing how the “new generation” of card makers have started their hobby, and Ashley’s story was still another unique story. The wheel absolutely delighted Ashley! Ashley’s cute card (which came together quickly for her) is clear evidence of how much she enjoyed the parameters. Thank you, Ashley and Luna, for making the evening so lovely.
You are going to love this week’s submissions! Your cards range from an elegant card with butterfly critters to made-up cute monster critters with nearly everything in between! The confetti (first time for this parameter) interpretation is equally vast and so very interesting! Thank you, all, for taking time from your weekend to craft for our viewers and us. KYB!
Patty Beck again gets a special nod for being a Spin Sponsor for a couple lucky contributors from Episode #61, and for her outstanding 57th submission in a row! Thank you so much for your faithful support.
Speaking of faithful support, there are number of you with over 20, 30, and even 40 submissions. Be watching our Craft Roulette Show Facebook group for a special shout out this week. You all should get awards for being remarkable contributors, and in my heart, you have one.
We hope the new submission form and thank you email was satisfactory for you. Craft Roulette is no longer a show up on Friday and do a live, it is a daily event in Mr. Producer and my lives, and we love it. Just this weekend we updated our mic system (again) so our show will be the best sounding and visual experience we can offer because you deserve it. There are many ways to support Craft Roulette. Here you go:
- subscribe to our Craft Roulette channel on YouTube & click the notification bell
- keep or start submitting your brilliant cards – you inspire so many when you do
- keep watching, chatting, and leaving your kind comments on the show
- follow and support our Guest Crafters when looking for ideas and shopping
- share the upcoming show links with your friends
- tag us (#CraftRouletteChallenge, #CraftRouletteShow, #marygunnFUNN, #FUNNUniversity) when you post on your socials
- follow us on our socials (marygunnFUNN FB, Craft Roulette Show FB group, FUNN University Lounge FB group, marygunnFUNN IG, marygunnFUNN Pinterest)
- get some FUNN merch – I love wearing CR – keeps me thinking Friday evening is coming!
- learn about the benefits (behind the scene footage, extra tips, galleries, and more) we offer our patrons (marygunnFUNN Patreon)
- keep being an awesome paper crafter and making the world cuter. Thank you. KYB
Here’s hoping for a great week, see you on our free online campus, FUNN University (Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. CT), and next Friday on Craft Roulette! KYBs & have FUNN crafting!
Mary Gunn FUNN
I has so much fun making this unicorn scene slimline card. Do you ever sit down to make a card and have no idea what you're going to create! That's what every Friday night is like on @Craft Roulette!