May 28, 2021
Project6 x 6 sketch
ElementCar(s) and/or Truck(s)
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on May 31, 2021
If one Guest Crafter is FUNN, why not try three?
YES! For the second time in Craft Roulette history, we had 3 Guests on at once. Mr. Producer makes this all happen – he is genius.
Ardyth Percy-Robb, Julie Carriere, and Karen Boyce (a.k.a. The Three Lockdown Queens of Ontario) joined us for a night of “craftertainment” at the Craft Roulette wheel. The wheel, took some FUNNy spins and I wondered how these three very experienced and talented crafters would handle the parameters. Turns out, they handled it with great decorum, deftness, and aptitude. Each one, also, had a very different interpretation, but all turned out to be very attractive cards.
BIG thanks to our Three Lockdown Queens! You were superb guests and crafters, both!
WHERE TO FIND THE SUBMISSIONS!
Click on the “Gallery” tab right under the parameters!
Now, let’s talk submissions. How do you do this week in and week out – you find stamps and papers you’ve forgotten, and make them into something adorable. Plus, all the submissions take on your own signature looks whether they be cutesy, vintage, or classic. You take die cuts, fussy cut images, and ideas I’ve never entertained and make them fit the parameters – no matter how wacky they seem! Thank you for being such imaginative crafters who are kind enough to share with us.
Last week I started recognizing milestones on our FB group and I think I’ll try it again this week. It is FUNN to watch the encouragement and kindness that forms with these posts. You all deserve a big nog smooch.
The submission form seems to work for almost everyone without a hitch – KYB! We have added a tech support option as a part of our Patreon benefits. Please consider helping support the show so we can help you with extra support. We do not sell any products or get compensation from any sponsors, so being a patron is a way to help us defray costs and keep us ad free and on the air.
There are many ways to support Craft Roulette. Here you go:
- subscribe to our Craft Roulette channel on YouTube & click the notification bell
- keep or start submitting your brilliant cards – you inspire so many when you do
- keep watching, chatting, and leaving your kind comments on the show
- follow and support our Guest Crafters when looking for ideas and shopping
- share the upcoming show links with your friends
- tag us (#CraftRouletteChallenge, #CraftRouletteShow, #marygunnFUNN, #FUNNUniversity) when you post on your socials
- follow us on our socials (marygunnFUNN FB, Craft Roulette Show FB group, FUNN University Lounge FB group, marygunnFUNN IG, marygunnFUNN Pinterest)
- get some FUNN merch – I love wearing CR – keeps me thinking Friday evening is coming!
- learn about the benefits (behind the scene footage, extra tips, galleries, and more) we offer our patrons (marygunnFUNN Patreon)
- keep being an awesome paper crafter and making the world cuter. Thank you. KYB
Here’s hoping for a great week, see you on our free online campus, FUNN University (Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. CT), and next Friday on Craft Roulette! KYBs & have FUNN crafting!