June 4, 2021
ColorsGreen plus 3
ElementPlaids and/or checks
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on June 4, 2021
Miss Carrie from Miss Carrie’s Creations joined us for Episode #64 and the wheel decided to be nice. A FUNN guest, good spins, and a great audience all makes for a good night of crafting FUNN. I could tell by the difference in Carrie and my cards, and the open nature of the parameters, that we would have a wonderful varied set of submissions – and you did not disappoint!
Please click “GUEST” below the parameters to learn more about our charming, bubbly guest. As always, we encourage you to please follow, like, and use our guest’s stores and affiliate links when you are shopping.
I see lots of you have now made your first easel card – that is exciting! Your comments make me smile and thank you for taking the time to watch, create, submit, and add comments. I always chuckle at the comments about orange and purple! Welcome to our new contributors, Sharon Kastor, Gina Smith, and Terry Weigand. Congratulations to our two contributors with 50+ submissions! Jacque Rippe and Patty Beck, you are exceptional!
Thank you to all!
Miss Carrie, thank you for hanging in there regardless of our audio issues! You were a trooper, but I was sorry we didn’t get to talk more!
Thank you, chat for chiming in with ideas, suggestions, and all your warm chit chat with each other – very endearing, indeed.
Thank you, moderators (Ellen, Sherri, Crafty Al, and Mr. Producer), for reminding viewers to subscribe, give thumbs ups, and fielding questions. You are the best.
Thank you, Cherie, for donating the cute MFT stamp set as a Spin Sponsor. I thought it was so fitting that Patty Beck won it!
Thank you, contributors, for sending in SO many beautiful cards. You guys are impressive as ever!
Thank you, patrons, for supporting our shows and helping others enjoy paper crafting. You are helping us stay ad free!
There are many ways to support Craft Roulette. Here you go:
- subscribe to our Craft Roulette channel on YouTube & click the notification bell
- keep or start submitting your brilliant cards – you inspire so many when you do
- keep watching, chatting, and leaving your kind comments on the show
- follow and support our Guest Crafters when looking for ideas and shopping
- share the upcoming show links with your friends
- tag us (#CraftRouletteChallenge, #CraftRouletteShow, #marygunnFUNN, #FUNNUniversity) when you post on your socials
- follow us on our socials (marygunnFUNN FB, Craft Roulette Show FB group, FUNN University Lounge FB group, marygunnFUNN IG, marygunnFUNN Pinterest)
- get some FUNN merch – I love wearing CR – keeps me thinking Friday evening is coming!
- learn about the benefits (behind the scene footage, extra tips, galleries, and more) we offer our patrons (marygunnFUNN Patreon)
- keep being an awesome paper crafter and making the world cuter. Thank you. KYB
Here’s hoping for a great week, see you on our free online campus, FUNN University (Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. CT), and next Friday on Craft Roulette! KYBs & have FUNN crafting!