June 18, 2021
ColorsRed plus two
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on June 21, 2021
We were so happy to invite and host Heather Telford on our 66th episode of Craft Roulette! Judging the comments I’ve been reading and hearing, you are equally happy, too. She wowed us with the ease of making a gorgeous card with distress markers, a stamping platform, and the good use of ink. We are also so grateful for her bonus gift of her new online class! Someone is going to get somethin pretty special! Thank you so much, Heather, and her supportive family! You were lovely and FUNN.
The parameters may have stumped you for a minute, but not once you started creating! Once again, you sent in lots of submissions with so many feels from dreamy and wistful to clever to the farm to the sea to the air and to downright FUNNy! Well done, you clever craftettes! Thank you for tagging us with #marygunnFUNN or #craftroulettechallenge on your social media posts, too. It is so nice to see your enjoyment with each share.
Speaking of sharing, since we do not advertise on our Craft Roulette channel, we may not be very boosted by our platform. That means we need YOU to help invite your friends with shares, thumbs up, and subscribing to our channels. Thanks so much. We are funded by our patrons and we would like to thank our three newest members at the time of the show:
Sharon Kaster (in the red chair), Karen Cadogan, and Jacque Rippe! SALUTE!
Craft Roulette Gamified Scrapbook Crop – Link to Join Us HERE
It’s real, no, make that REALLY FUNN, and it is happening next Saturday on our marygunnFUNN FB PAGE!
Here is a link to a helpful Q&A resource. BIG FUNNders get to come without any fee, but you MUST follow the page so I can send you free access. For more information on becoming a BIG FUNNder or supporting our community sponsored shows as a patron, please click here.
SIGN UP NOW to be ready for the crop on Saturday! Prep steps are up and recorded to help you have a great experience.
Extra thanks to Lisa Stanley and Patty Beck for making some #66 extra FUNN with some gifts for our contributors. We love some FUNN around the wheel!
Thanks to our faithful and FUNN moderators!
There are many ways to support Craft Roulette. Here you go:
- subscribe to our Craft Roulette channel on YouTube & click the notification bell
- keep or start submitting your brilliant cards – you inspire so many when you do
- keep watching, chatting, and leaving your kind comments on the show
- follow and support our Guest Crafters when looking for ideas and shopping
- share the upcoming show links with your friends
- tag us (#CraftRouletteChallenge, #CraftRouletteShow, #marygunnFUNN, #FUNNUniversity) when you post on your socials
- follow us on our socials (marygunnFUNN FB, Craft Roulette Show FB group, FUNN University Lounge FB group, marygunnFUNN IG, marygunnFUNN Pinterest)
- get some FUNN merch – I love wearing CR – keeps me thinking Friday evening is coming!
- learn about the benefits (behind the scene footage, extra tips, galleries, and more) we offer our patrons (marygunnFUNN Patreon)
- keep being an awesome paper crafter and making the world cuter. Thank you. KYB
Here’s hoping for a great week, see you on our free online campus, FUNN University (Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. CT), and next Friday on Craft Roulette! KYBs & have FUNN crafting!
CLICK GALLERY TO SEE ALL OF THE SUBMISSIONS! Well done! Nog Smooches!
Mary Gunn FUNN
Guest Crafter Bitty Penny always brings a FUNN spin to the wheel's deals! Enjoy!
Let me show you how I used up some paper scraps along with the Whole Latte Love stamp set to create a card for the Craft Roulette challenge. I will also share with you how I added a splatter background with watercolors & added a splatter background