July 30, 2021
ColorsBlue green + 2
ElementGift(s) or Present(s)
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on August 2, 2021
Craft Roulette #72 introduced us to a very FUNN Guest Crafter, Effie, owner and designer of The Ton Stamps. I really enjoyed spending the evening with the pretty impressive creator/entrepreneur! We even got to meet Beanie, her doggie, see her Mom in the background, learn about how shoes inspired her to start her company, and her thinking behind her products. It was really quite an evening of creating, laughing, and FUNN. Thank you, Effie, for letting us visit and craft with you!
About the Parameters & Submissions
As always, you contributors are taking the parameters and shaking it up! The project of “Window card” opened up lots of interpretation. Windows stamped on cards, die cut windows, and windows on the card front. Windows of all types, too, shop windows, camper windows, looking in windows, even a lit up window can be seen! Be sure to take note of all the possibilities when adding to your idea file. The color choices were easy to enjoy, too. I think many of us love blue green hues. New to the wheel was “Stacks”, and I love seeing all your FUNN stacks of presents, cookies, bricks, and more – KISS THOSE NOGS, and thank you for your submissions.
Remember to watch clear to the end of Episode #73 because FIVE of you will be receiving a $20.00 gift certificate to The Ton Stamps, complements of our generous Guest Crafter, Effie.
Welcome to our Newest Patron
We had several of our very appreciated patrons upgrade their support level to Club FUNN. Thank you so much, Brenda Gentry and Anita Autore! Your support means the world to us and to you, it means FUNN benefits like:
- Parameter VETO power
- Craftermath – our breakdown of last week’s show podcast by Mr. Producer and me
- CLUB FUNN – our scrapbook program including Master Scrapbook classes based on our Scrapbook Process & a monthly LIVE Scrapbook Game
- Extra galleries of ideas
- and more.
To learn more about joining us as a Patron, CLICK HERE.
NEW FEATURE: PROCESS VIDEO tab
Yes, something new again for you!
Now, you can make & submit process videos based on Craft Roulette’s parameters (current or past). After review, we may add your video under the “Process Video” tab. Your video will become part of that episode’s inspiration!
Be sure to click HERE & follow the instructions carefully for consideration.
Mary Moisan was the first to submit her process video and her card was based on Episode #72’s parameters! Well done, bravo, and thank you.
We hope you will enjoy making and watching these wheel-inspired creations!
Moderators – I really appreciate you helping with questions and clarifications! KYBs!
Spin Sponsors – Thank you, Lisa Stanley, for donating stamp sets and dies that you designed! I know that will be a treat to our winner.
Viewers – we really appreciate you watching, giving us thumbs up, and sharing because our growth is organic, and not particularly grown by our platform.
Contributors – I love seeing new contributors and our faithful contributors. Be sure to join us on our FB group. You make this show a great creative resource for many!
Encouragers – it is like dessert to see the kindness in the chat, the blooming friendships, and then the atta girls in our FB group. It is a true blessing to visit the group and feel the hearts.
There are many ways to support Craft Roulette. Here you go:
- subscribe to our Craft Roulette channel on YouTube & click the notification bell
- keep or start submitting your brilliant cards – you inspire so many when you do
- make & submit a Craft Roulette episode inspired Process Video and share it with us
- keep watching, chatting, and leaving your kind comments on the show
- follow and support our Guest Crafters when looking for ideas and shopping
- share the upcoming show links with your friends
- tag us (#CraftRouletteChallenge, #CraftRouletteShow, #marygunnFUNN, #FUNNUniversity) when you post on your socials
- follow us on our socials (marygunnFUNN FB, Craft Roulette Show FB group, FUNN University Lounge FB group, marygunnFUNN IG, marygunnFUNN Pinterest)
- get some FUNN merch – I love wearing CR – keeps me thinking Friday evening is coming!
- learn about the benefits (behind the scene footage, extra tips, galleries, and more) we offer our patrons (marygunnFUNN Patreon)
- keep being an awesome paper crafter and making the world cuter. Thank you. KYB
Please join us on our free online campus, FUNN University, and next Friday on Craft Roulette! NO CLASSES THIS WEEK.
Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. CT: Study Hall
Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. CT: Cards+ Lab
Thank you, KYB, and CLICK GALLERY TO SEE ALL OF THE SUBMISSIONS!
Mary Gunn FUNN
Process video showing how I create my card.