About The Episode
Episode #73 was an anniversary, of sorts, for Craft Roulette as it marked a year since we started having Guest Crafters. Jayma Malme was our first Guest Crafter, so we had to have her back! It took us four weeks, but after that Guest Crafters became our normal way to play (except for one week). Thank you, Jayma; we're so glad you got us started on this adventure!
Why have Crafty Al on during this show? Crafty Al was the first Guest to request to be on the show! She is one great gal, too, and we've enjoyed her on every episode. She also does a remarkable job of sharing Craft Roulette on her shows, is one of our trusted moderators, and the only Guest Crafter who has ever visited us! Thank you, Crafty Al!
Ardyth Percy-Robb was our first International Guest Crafter. She also has introduced us to many of her crafty friends who have been or will be on the show. During the show, Sandy Boone (who we met through Ardyth, granted me honorary "Canadian citizenship")! It's always a pleasure to host her, we appreciate how this model guest promotes paper crafting!
These three started our Craft Roulette year off with our first 3-panel show on 01-01-2021, too. They are so special to us. Each of these three outstanding guests do so much for our paper crafting hobby and we are honored to have them in our community! Thank you.
About the Parameters & Submissions
Turns out having a MESKy MESK! (our word for a messy-desk) was a handy thing to have with this week's way open parameters. It's been FUNN reading all the comments. Lots of great submissions, too. Although the parameters were really broad and open to interpretation, it is FUNN to see some favorite themes and designs in the mix. I really like that we can make cards for so many occasions, with varied levels of complexities, and still have a FUNN time creating and sharing. KYBs - we thank you all for sharing your time and talents with us.
Moderators – I really appreciate you helping with questions and clarifications! KYBs!
Spin Sponsors – Thank you, EFFIE from THE TON STAMPS, for donating FIVE $20.00 gift certificates to your store! Also, thank you to our viewers & patrons Kimberly W. and Judy G. for your donations of stamp sets, embellishments, papers, and more! We got to give away lots of prizes this week to our card contributors!
Viewers – we really appreciate you watching, giving us thumbs up, and sharing because our growth is primarily organic, and only partially grown by our platform.
Contributors – I love seeing new contributors and our faithful contributors. Be sure to join us on our FB group. You make this show a great creative resource for many! FOUR new contributors and Patty Beck his her 68th consecutive contribution!
Encouragers – it is like dessert to see the kindness in the chat, the blooming friendships, and then the atta girls in our FB group. It is a true blessing to visit the group and feel the hearts.
There are many ways to support Craft Roulette. Here you go:
- subscribe to our Craft Roulette channel on YouTube & click the notification bell
- keep or start submitting your brilliant cards – you inspire so many when you do
- make & submit a Craft Roulette episode inspired Process Video and share it with us
- keep watching, chatting, and leaving your kind comments on the show
- follow and support our Guest Crafters when looking for ideas and shopping
- share the upcoming show links with your friends
- tag us (#CraftRouletteChallenge, #CraftRouletteShow, #marygunnFUNN, #FUNNUniversity) when you post on your socials
- follow us on our socials (marygunnFUNN FB, Craft Roulette Show FB group, FUNN University Lounge FB group, marygunnFUNN IG, marygunnFUNN Pinterest)
- get some FUNN merch – I love wearing CR – keeps me thinking Friday evening is coming!
- learn about the benefits (behind the scene footage, extra tips, galleries, and more) we offer our patrons (marygunnFUNN Patreon)
- keep being an awesome paper crafter and making the world cuter. Thank you. KYB