September 10, 2021
About The Episode
Episode archive posted on September 13, 2021
Another FUNN night at the wheel, thank you, all for watching, chatting, supporting, and submitting! Thank you, Lauren Taylor, for joining us for your first LIVE ever! You were a great guest and it was so nice to hear you say at the end of the evening that you’d had FUNN. You certainly made our evening interesting and cuter.
Who knew this combination would be so FUNN! Your submissions are so enjoyable! I love all the comments on camping, the different moons, the colors, the critters, and the clever ways you all fit the parameters together for Episode #78. I hope you will enjoy all the submissions. Once again, I’m not only thrilled with your submissions, but your comradery and encouraging comments to each other on our Craft Roulette Show FB group. KYBs!
We’d like to welcome Kim Dixon as a new patron, too. Thank you!
Click on “Gallery” to see these outstanding submissions, and Mary Moisan has shared a Process Video with us already, too. There is no deadline to submitting a Process Video for any of our episodes. If you are interested in trying one, please read the suggestions and information. Here is a re-post from Episode #73 on making process videos for Craft Roulette.
Yes, something new again for you!
Now, you can make & submit process videos based on Craft Roulette’s parameters (current or past). After review of your video, we may add your video under the “Process Video” tab. If your video is chosen, your video will become part of that episode’s inspiration!
- Make a video you would want to watch
- Be sure to have great lighting, clear sound, and a clear focus
- Make your video short (15 minutes or less)
- Try a 5 tips about my card video if the card took longer than expected; include tips in your write-up
- Stay “in frame” as you film
- Avoid background noises & reflections (sometimes can’t be done).
- Once your video is up on the Episode blog, please share the link to your blog and socials
- Review the instructions on the submission page for more ideas
- Be sure to click HERE & follow the instructions carefully
I’m excited to have you send these in because we all love tips and ideas! I hope these tips will help.
Have a great week, see you on FUNN University, our FB group, and next Friday on Craft Roulette. We appreciate you!
Mary Gunn FUNN
Episode #78, which aired on 9/10/2021. Layered a die cut to create a tone-on-tone background for an easel camping theme card.